One of the easiest ways to stay involved with Delta Sigma Pi is to join an alumni chapter. Alumni Chapters hold social, professional, and service events throughout the year. Not only is it a great way to stay connected to the Fraternity, it is also a great way to network with brothers in your area. See a list of all of our alumni chapters in the Chapter Locator.
Check out Alumni Resources, including the Operations Manual and Best Practices Manual, for additional information.
Check out a list of award winning alumni chapters! All alumni chapters are encouraged to apply each year.
Requirements for Alumni Chapters
• Each Alumni Chapter shall maintain a minimum membership of at least ten (10) members at all times.
• Alumni Chapters must franchise annually to remain active. Franchise requirements include: submitting a roster, chapter bylaws, an officer report, and franchising fees and insurance premium.
• Alumni Chapters should hold at least one business meeting each fiscal year at which a quorum shall be present for the purpose of electing officers. Quorum, which shall not be less than 25% of the membership in good standing of the chapter, is determined in the Alumni Chapter Bylaws.
• President, Vice President - Chapter Operations, Vice President - Finance and Vice President - Collegiate Relations are the minimum required officers of each chapter. Additional officers may be elected based on chapter bylaws.
• Alumni Chapter Officers should meet at least four times during each fiscal year.
• The Alumni Chapter President, or elected alternate, shall serve as that chapter’s Delegate on the Provincial Council.
• Each chapter has the power to determine its local dues, if any.
• Each chapter must maintain a checking account. All checks must be signed by the Vice President-Finance and any one other officer of the chapter.